Monday, March 16, 2009

"A man leaves his darkness when he follows the Son"

March 16th 2009

Spring is coming! Today I was able to go about my day in only a hoodie. How wonderful! The snow is starting to melt and it's smelling all spring-y and there are big melty puddles to avoid. It's a wonderful time of the year.

Also, there are only 3 weeks left of classes before exams! YAY/AHH! I have 5 papers to complete before then. How horrifying. In other news, I have an apartment for next year, which is quite thrilling. It's a cozy little place that I can really see being so homey and awesome. It even has a sunroom - how great is that?

Aaaand finally, this place: http://www.modcloth.com/ is really cool, and I want to buy every item of clothing and every accessory from it. Most especially, this bathing suit

And this SWEET jumpdrive shaped like an old-school cassette:


So yeah. Alas, I am too poor to buy these things... maybe someday!

Twitterpatedly,

Tiffany

0 comments: