Friday, March 20, 2009

Cellphone and Cookies, Yum!

March 20th, 2009

Well, I've decided to illustrate a few goings-on around here with some pictures, artfully photographed by yours truly.

First, I got a new cell phone! It's so cute and square and teensy-tiny computer-like:
Shiny! I'm lovin' the gold, so bling-bling.

It's pretty cool. And, check out the textational technology:

Wooowwwww! Crazy, I know. Show us a close-up of the texting keys, you say? Oh, alright.

Pretty sick. And the front of it can be all glowy and number-y.

And yes, that is a camera there, too! Lots of settings.

Secondly, I made cookies today. Oatmeal chocolate-chip cookies, to be exact. They are superb.


These ones are for Mark and his family. Note the cautionary sign to house-dwellers.

These ones are fair game, though! Yum.



Mmmm. Fresh and yummable.

Mouth watering, yet? Because mine is. Lucky me, I can go eat one. I might in fact. Hey, maybe I'll even eat three. There are no rules for home baking consumption, as far as I know. Too bad for you, reader, that you can't nibble away with me.

Poor reader.

Poor, poor cookie-less reader. Sigh.

High blood-suger levelly,

Tiffany

0 comments: