Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Brrr-rrr-rrrr-rrrrr

So. Right now the weather network tells me that it's -28 degrees. MINUS TWENTY-EIGHT. As in, if-you-venture-outside-you'll-more-than-likely-freeze-to-death temperature. YIKES! Leaving for my class does not seem like a very alluring idea, but I suppose it must be done. I kind of like bundling up in a way, it makes me feel adventurous!


Today I stayed in bed for an absurdly long time.... I think I justified it by reminding myself how cold it was outside. But I did finish one of my novels for my class tonight, so I guess it was worth it.


LCF won our first soccer game last night!!!! It was so exciting, 0-0 until almost the very end, when my very own knight in shining armour scored the winning goal. It was awesome! Definitely the best game so far. I've been doing well at picking up the cheer leading lingo that makes it sound like you actually know what you're talking about. And, I actually am learning a bit about soccer, which is nice. I was sure to throw in a bunch of "nice hustle!" and "good D!" out there. And of course, the ever popular "stay on 'em, stay on 'em!" I'm a regular sports fan!

Anyway, if you feel like listening to a good song, look up "wedding dress" by derek webb on youtube. It's amazing, and so poignant.....


Hope you don't freeze your extremities off today,

Tiffany

0 comments: