Wednesday, February 7, 2007

The Key

"No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it." - 1 Corinthians 10:13

When I read this in my devotion time this morning, it hit me like a train full of bricks. All this time, I've had the strength to resist what my evil nature desires - I just didn't want to.

I can stand under my temptation because of Him. I can lift this heavy weight? YES!!! I've struggled so long and hard with this sin of mine, when all this time He knew I could avoid it.

It's awesome. It's amazing. What a gift!



Well, I'll leave you with that. I think I need to clean the fish bowl, it's looking a little murky. Poor Clementine!

0 comments: