Saturday, November 25, 2006

sound of melodies

THIS is the band I was talking about. I l-o-v-e this song. I think I might journey over to ye olde stone road mall soon and see if they have their cd at hmv, since they claim to on their website. That would be awesome. Well, I am bored out of my gizzards. Siiiiiiiigh, I wish there was someone online I could make plans with. A lot of people have gone home this weekend though, so it's kind of doubtful that I'll track someone down.

C4C was great last night, there was an extended Praise and Worship time, which was great and really unifying. There were some awesome prayer times too. Unfortunately, I didn't eat supper in anticipation of East Side's, and then had to endure my stomach trying to digest itself. Well, I had best be off and see what's happening outside my little room.

0 comments: