Monday, April 4, 2011

Francine Rivers and I = BFFs

Francine Rivers is the bomb. I've loved everything I've read of hers -- The Mark of the Lion series, Redeeming Love, Sons of Encouragement (though I'm not done that one quite yet). One time, I emailed her and she emailed me back. It was an exciting day in my life. Thus, this contest excites me greatly: http://www.tyndale.com/blog/?p=1042

Winning all of her novels? A dream come true. Winning any of her novels? Still pretty awesome. And posting right here about the awesomeness of this contest? One entry in the contest, baby.

Shameless I tell you!

Peace friends.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I heart her too! She's wonderful.
About to start Leota's Garden.. there are many of her books I haven't read yet!

Tiffany said...

Oh I know! When is there ever enough time. Maybe if I win them all, I'll eventually get around to reading them :)

And also: SUZ! How are you! it's been forever!